If you can’t find the answer to your question here, please contact us via e-mail, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
- Kids-Box provides busy parents with healthy lunch boxes for kids aged 2-17, delivered straight to your child’s nursery/kindergarten/school. Our meals are freshly made, nutritionally balanced, and do not require any extra preparation.
- Kids-Box offers daily, weekly, monthly, and full-term meal plans. On our website, you can choose one of our 2 standard menus, depending on your child’s needs and preferences. Our offer includes: Meat & Fish Menu and Veggie Only Menu.
- We offer two sizes of Kids-Box – small, recommended for children age 2-7, and large, recommended for kids age 8-17.
- We are mothers ourselves and know how busy a mom’s life can be. With Kids-Box, you don’t need to worry about your child’s nursery/kindergarten/school fresh and healthy lunches anymore!
- We offer the convenience of fresh daily deliveries. Our delicious and nutritionally balanced meals are built into our 2 menus: Meat & Fish and Veggie Only, put together by an experienced nutritionist.
- Kids-Box has been created for kids aged 2-17. We offer two sizes of Kids-Box – small, recommended for children age 2-7, and large, recommended for kids age 8-17. If in doubt, you can give it a try by ordering our SAMPLE BOX or a subscription for just one week and let your child decide.
- Kids-Box has been planned and calculated for kids aged 2-17. We offer two sizes of Kids-Box – small, recommended for children age 2-7 and large, recommended for kids age 8-17. However, if you think your younger/older child might also enjoy our tasty menus – you are more than welcome to order Kids-Box for them as well.
- Keep in mind that all Kids-Boxes will have to be picked up in the morning from Childcare centres and Schools form our list. Feel fry to include one for yourself!
- Kids-Boxes are lunch boxes. Every day in the morning you a receive carefully packaged box with 3 compartments, containing: a main course, a sweet treat, and fruit salad. All the meals are ready to eat and do not require any extra preparation.
- Our kitchen is located at Tiffany Restaurant (Portomaso, St Julians), however please note that we do not offer self-pickup services, only deliveries. If you would like to reach out to us with a business enquiry or simply organise a meeting – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Currently, we deliver our meals to:
- QSI International School, Mosta
- Newark, Sliema
- Happy Kidz, St. Julian
- Little me, Birkirkara
- The Little Hands, Swieqi
- Kidstart Childcare, St. Venera
- Margerita Centre, St. Paul’s Bay
- KidZone, Mosta
However, we would love to have more children enjoy Kids-Box! If you think your school should be the next one on our list, please let us know by filling out this short INTEREST FORM or ask a school represenative to contact us directly.
- If you purchase our 1-Week Subscription, you will receive it the next Monday. If you purchased our monthly menu – they always start on the first day of the month (unless it is a weekend or a public holiday). A date of delivery Sample Boxes depends on the agreement with a school or a childcare centre. Please note that it is crucial that you complete your order and we receive your payment by the fixed cut-off times.
- It is entirely up to you! You can order a 1-Week Subscription, a Daily Subscription or Sample Box (one-time lunch box). Choose from our 2 standard menus: Meat & Fish or Veggie Only, comprised of freshly made, nutritionally balanced, ready-to-enjoy lunch boxes for your little one. All our meals are prepared daily from ingredients that focus on your child’s health and well-being.
- Once you have selected your order, you will be asked to complete the checkout process. Once you complete the checkout process and we receive your payment, we will start getting your Kids-Box ready. It will be delivered to the nursery/kindergarten/school on the starting date you have received in your confirmation e-mail.
- No, we do not. However, we can refer you to a certified nutritionist we work with.
- No, you do not have to create an account in our system. However, we will ask you for your full billing details in order to process the payment.
- Yes, we do cater for parties! Check out our Catering Offer HERE. Feel free to send us your enquiry via e-mail at email@example.com.
- No, Kids-Box meals are prepared and delivered to schools only on weekdays (Monday – Friday, excluding public or school holidays, which are not covered).
- Kids-Box does not operate on weekends nor public holidays. No meals are prepared or delivered then. The prices of Kids-Box subscriptions are calculated accordingly.
- We want to keep offering the best prices we can – this is why we only sell weekly or monthly plans, and skipping a day or two is not possible.
Our refund policy:
- Weekly Subscriptions – no refund policy
- Monthly Subscriptions – you have 1 week
- Full Term Subscriptions – you have 2 week
Kids-Box offers several subscription options. If you are not sure whether you wish to commit to a Full Term, please try first our Daily, Weekly or Monthly Subscriptions.
- You cannot cancel your Kids-Box subscription while it runs.
- No, we do not offer any discounts.
- No, we do not offer any gift cards.
- Kids-Box meals are delivered by our own drivers with their dedicated transport vehicles. The delivery takes place every day in the morning (by 11:00 AM). Our meals are prepared fresh early in the morning and taken straight from the kitchen to the nurseries/kindergartens/schools we work with.
- All our Kids-Boxes are delivered every morning directly to the nurseries/kindergartens/schools we work with and the delivery is received by staff. There, your Kids-Box needs to be picked up personally by you or any other person responsible for dropping the child off. Alternatively, you can sign a consent for the childcare to pick up your food.
- All our Kids-Boxes are delivered every day in the morning.
- At the moment we do not organise home deliveries. All our meals are delivered directly to the nurseries/kindergarten/schools we cooperate with.
- No, all our meals are prepared the same morning and delivered fresh straight to your child’s nursery/kindergarten/school.
- The delivery cost to the schools and nurseries from our list is included in the price, there are no extra charges.
- Yes, your Kids-Box will be delivered every morning straight to your child’s nursery/kindergarten/school except weekends, public & school holidays.
- No, a Kids-Box does not include cutlery. We strongly believe in not creating extra waste so we advise you using eco-friendly, reusable cutlery.
- To make sure that all children receive the correct boxes, we use dedicated stickers with date, school’s name, kid’s name, meal plan, and box size.
- We offer Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Full Term Subscriptions covering weekdays only (Monday-Friday). Please note Kids-Box does not operate on weekends and public holidays – no meals are prepared or delivered on those days. You can also order a one time Sample Kids-Box.
- Our menus include the most popular kids meals – tried & tested by ourselves and our children. To help with picky eaters, we make sure the meals between our 2 menus look as similar, as possible, while remaining adjusted to specific dietary requirements. They might hesitate in the beginning but kids usually need some time to get used to a new type of food – the best way is to simply try it out!
- All our meals are prepared at Tiffany Kitchen (Portomaso Marina, St Julian’s), which is subject to regular inspections carried out by the Maltese Health & Safety Authority.
- We offer two sizes of Kids-Box – small, recommended for children age 2-7 and large, recommended for kids age 8-17.
- No, our products are not kosher.
- All our menus are created by our team of nutritionists and chefs who take care of ensuring the proper balance of essential nutrients, protein, veggies and fiberr in our meals.
- We have 3 different seasonal meal plans: Autumn, Spring, Summer – corresponding with school terms. For each season, we are offering you 10 different daily menus, repeating every 2 weeks.
- Our meals are prepared fresh every morning by our lovely chef Sabrina at the kitchen of Tiffany Restaurant (Portomaso, St Julians). Read more about our chef HERE.
- We love Malta and want to contribute to supporting local farmers and suppliers. We use local, freshly available produce – that is why our menus change with every season.
- No. Our menus are created based on a regular diet recommendations for kids aged 2-17. We have 2 menus to choose from: Meat & Fish and Veggie Only.
- Our menus and portion sizes have been carefully planned and calculated by our experienced nutritionist as suitable and fully balanced for kids aged 2-17. We offer two sizes of Kids-Box – small, recommended for children age 2-7 and large, recommended for kids age 8-17.
You can find the exact information about the nutritional value of every meal on its dedicated page.
- Please note that our lunch boxes are thermally sealed with a film right after preparation and meant to be eaten right after opening. There is no way to pack the meal back. If you want to have the rest of your child’s meal taken home, we would recommend using a reusable plastic lunch box. You can put it in your little one’s backpack and the childcare will then put the original Kids-Box inside, without extra hassle (our boxes are 18 x 23 x 5 cm).
- Please note we cannot guarantee the food safety & quality once the original packaging has been opened.
- No, this is not possible. Due to the technique used to safely seal our Kids-Box, you cannot remove the protective film from just one compartment at a time. This is also why we advise putting a reusable lunch box in your child’s backpack – the content of an opened Kids-Box can then be easily transferred there!
- Yes. Would you accept a healthy meal without vegetables? 🙂 All Kids-Box meals include vegetables – and we do our best to get most of our produce locally. That is why our menus change seasonally.
- No, currently we do not offer gluten-free meals.
- Yes, we do offer a Veggie Only menu – check it out HERE. It is based on meals which contain a variety of protein-packed ingredients like eggs, dairy, tofu, whole grains and legumes like beans, peas and lentils. Our vegetarian meals are designed for those who include egg, milk, cheese, yogurt and other milk and egg containing products in their diets. The Veggie Only menu means that there is no meat, poultry, fish or seafood.
- Yes, they are. However, while our meals will be free from these ingredients, they are produced in a facility where these ingredients may be used. Please do not order if you have a severe allergy as our meals are produced in a kitchen that makes use of most allergens. Traces of peanuts and tree-nuts can be found there and cross-contamination is possible.
- We provide the full list of ingredients we use on the website.
Please do not order if your child have a severe allergy as our meals are produced in a kitchen that makes use of most allergens.
- We will process your payment immediately after you complete it in our system. The whole amount (for a weekly/monthly order) will be charged at once.
- We accept credit card payments .
- For children with specific dietary requirements/habits, we offer 2 menus to choose from: Meat & Fish and Veggie Only. However, we do not customize meals within menus according to individual requests.
- While some of our meals will be free from certain ingredients, they are produced in a facility where these ingredients may be used.
- Please do not order if you have a severe allergy as our meals are produced in a kitchen that makes use of most allergens.
- You cannot change single daily meals but you can change the whole menu. It is possible only when you are placing a new order (weekly or monthly). Changing the menu during your weekly or monthly plan is not possible.
- For children with specific dietary requirements/habits, we offer 2 menus to choose from: Meat & Fish and Veggie Only. However, we do not customize meals within menus according to individual requests due to food safety & keeping high standard.
- For children with specific dietary requirements/habits, we offer 2 menus to choose from: Meat & Fish and Veggie Only. However, we do not provide individual plans. If you need to accommodate an actual medical condition, we advise you to consult a specialist.
- All our meals are prepared fresh every day and the sealed packaging (more about it HERE) we use ensures that they remain fresh and tasty from then until lunch time, when the kids can enjoy it. Special thermal bags keep the proper meal temperature during delivery.
- The barrier film also protects our meal from any contamination/bugs/other little hands, from the moment of cooking until consumption. Kids-Boxes are meant to be consumed immediately after opening – and they are so delicious, we honestly do not expect any leftovers!
- At Kids-Box, we take the concept of BIO sustainability very seriously. This is why we have chosen food packaging that is made from bagasse – unbleached, ECO friendly sugarcane fiber waste left after juice extraction in the sugar industry. Thanks to its fast growth, sugarcane is a higly valuable renewable resource. The material is biodegradable and compostable (‘OK Compost’ certified) – it breaks down after 45-60 days at a home compost or at an industrial composting facility.
- We do our best to avoid similar situations but we are only humans – and mistakes happen. If your Kids-Box seems to be missing, please contact us right away at 7713 6380 and we will sort it out for you.
- We do our best to avoid similar situations but we are only humans. If you happen to receive a wrong order, please contact us immediately at 7713 6380 and we will sort it out for you as soon as possible. All Kids-Boxes are individually labelled with the date, the school, your child’s full name and the meal plan.
- We are sorry to hear that our foof did not meet your expectations. However, since our food is cooked and delivered super fresh, we can’t accept returns or issue refunds due to personal taste preferences. If there are any problems with your order, contact us and we will be glad to assist you. We do take quality very seriously, and our goal is to make your (and your child’s) experience to be as pleasant and delicious as possible.
- According to the Health Ministry of Malta, “the coronavirus is not transmitted through food”. Please keep in mind that the safety and quality of our product and ensuring our customers’ well-being is our highest priority.
- We will extend your subscription or we will refund you money based on the amounts of closed weeks.
- We are always happy to hear from you! Please feel free to share your thoughts & suggestions through our FEEDBACK FORM.
- This makes us so happy! Please feel free to share your thoughts & suggestions through our REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS FORM.
- You can contact us at 7713 6380 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are 9-16 (Monday-Friday).
- If you are a blogger or influencers and would like to cooperate with us, please reach out directly via e-mail at email@example.com.
- If you are a blogger or influencers and would like to cooperate with us, please reach out directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sample Boxes are single boxes delivered on Mondays only – to let you try out our healthy lunches without any commitment. Therefore, a refund is not possible.
If your Childcare Centre/school is already on our delivery list, you can choose it when completing your order. If you do not see your school there, please let us know that you would like to add it by filling out our Interest Form so we can ask for permission to deliver.
Weekly Subscriptions – no refund policy
Monthly Subscriptions – you have 1 week
(until Friday ) to cancel your subscription free of charge.
If you are not happy with your Kids-Box Monthly Subscription, please inform us via e-mail by 15:00 on Friday.
(1st Friday of the month if the month starts on Monday or Tuesday, 2nd Friday of the month if the month starts on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday).
Please note that regardless of the time of the written notification, the cancellation will come into effect only the next Monday so your Kids-Boxes deliveries will continue until the respective Friday anyways.
Full Term Subscriptions – you have 2 weeks
(until the 2nd Friday of the month) to cancel your subscription free of charge.
If you are not happy with your Kids-Box Monthly Subscription, you need to inform us via e-mail by 15:00 on Friday. Please note that regardless of the time of the written notification, the cancellation will come into effect only the next Monday so your Kids-Boxes deliveries will continue until the respective Friday anyways.
All refunds will be issued at Kids-Box’s sole discretion to your original form of payment, less the transaction fee charged by the payment provider.
All refunds will be processed within 7 days from your written notification, provided all the above-mentioned criteria have been met.
Transferring your Kids-Box Subscription
If you express such a wish, we may transfer your subscription to another child. Please note that in this case, we need both you and their parents/legal guardians to get in touch with us to finalize the transfer.